Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Little Cool Off










The weekend before last, my mommy and Joe took me to Castle Island and the beach in South Boston. It has been really hot lately so I was in heaven at the beach! Here are some pictures of me swimming with mommy and Joe. The water was a little colder than the Pacific Ocean and the salt water got in my eyes and made them really red, but I had a great time anyway. When we got home Mommy made me take a bath because I was all sandy and stinky. I slept really well that night.










2 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

LUCKY!!!!! Our main man!! We are thrilled to have you here!! PL2( Pack Leader or to you the woman you work with at that big hospital!!!)is going to introduce you at our site so that people can meet you!!and also we are going to add you to our friends list!! Also go to the dogs with blog site and look up all the Boston Terrier pals( there are quite a few!!) as well as many other neat pals!!1 Welcome aboard!!! Agatha+Archie and PL2 PS PL2 said to tell you that she can show you all the puter blog stuff she has learned!!

Head of Troublemaking said...

Hi Lucky,
Im a wire fox terrier. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love your blog so far and enjoy writing my own diary very much, you should come by and visit us sometime.

I live in Cape Town, South Africa and have only experienced a chilly winter so far. I look forward to going for a swim on a sunny hot day soon too.

Much love,
Normie
xxx
http://norman-doggie.blogspot.com